Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Textbook - SOM

I have decided to read from my textbook and create a topic pertaining to what I've read.

Mental Equivalents - Perfect Action...No Mistakes

~I Stand in the midst of every opportunity~

There have been no mistakes in my life thus far.  Every moment occured to prepare me for something greater.  I look forward knowing that there were no mistakes, there are none and there never will be.

I know that I have within me everything I need to create the life I desire.  I know that there is one Life and that Life is my Life NOW.  Every event that has transpired in my Life before now that I deemed undesired has been wiped out; I have declard in my consciousness that there have been no mistakes.  I turn away from any belief I've ever had in condemnation.  There is no condemnation and there are no mistakes in the Divine Plan and there is no plan for me other than the Divine Plan.  I stand in the midst of eternal opportunity which is forever presenting me with the evidence of its full expression. 

Accepting this Truth as my reality, I will stand in the midst of every opportunity open and receptive.  I release my word to the Law of Mind knowing that it is so.  And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment